The authors have no conflict of interest.
Does a reduction in dialysate sodium improve blood pressure control in haemodialysis patients?
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Nephrology © 2012 Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 358–363, May 2012
How to Cite
SHAH, A. and DAVENPORT, A. (2012), Does a reduction in dialysate sodium improve blood pressure control in haemodialysis patients?. Nephrology, 17: 358–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1797.2012.01576.x
The data contained in this paper have not been published in whole or part form, or abstract presentations.
- Issue online: 17 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 FEB 2012 04:50AM EST
- Accepted for publication 14 January 2012.; Accepted manuscript online 3 February 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!