Incidence, risk factors and prognosis of acute kidney injury after transcatheter aortic valve implantation
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Nephrology © 2012 Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 445–451, July 2012
How to Cite
KONG, W. Y., YONG, G. and IRISH, A. (2012), Incidence, risk factors and prognosis of acute kidney injury after transcatheter aortic valve implantation. Nephrology, 17: 445–451. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1797.2012.01593.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAR 2012 04:22PM EST
- Accepted for publication 27 February 2012.; Accepted manuscript online 5 March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.