A 61 YEAR DIABETIC MAN WITH METHICILLIN-SENSITIVE STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS SEPTIC ARTHRITIS AND ACUTE RENAL FAILURE: A CASE OF IGA-DOMINANT POSTINFECTIOUS GLOMERULONEPHRITIS
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Nephrology © 2012 Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 780–781, November 2012
How to Cite
Erqou, S., Kamat, N., Moschos, S., Im, A. and Bastacky, S. (2012), A 61 YEAR DIABETIC MAN WITH METHICILLIN-SENSITIVE STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS SEPTIC ARTHRITIS AND ACUTE RENAL FAILURE: A CASE OF IGA-DOMINANT POSTINFECTIOUS GLOMERULONEPHRITIS. Nephrology, 17: 780–781. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1797.2012.01602.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted for publication 28 February 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.