The authors have no conflicts of interest.
Effect and therapeutic mechanisms of tonsillectomy for childhood IgA nephropathy
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Nephrology © 2012 Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 658–664, September 2012
How to Cite
NISHI, H., SUGIMOTO, K., FUJITA, S., MIYAZAKI, K., MIYAZAWA, T., SAKATA, N., OKADA, M. and TAKEMURA, T. (2012), Effect and therapeutic mechanisms of tonsillectomy for childhood IgA nephropathy. Nephrology, 17: 658–664. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1797.2012.01620.x
Tissue staining for renal specimens was performed after study approval from the Ethics Committee at Kinki University. Written informed consent for study participation was obtained from patients or the patients' parents or guardians.
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2012 11:29PM EST
- Accepted for publication 14 May 2012.; Accepted manuscript online 22 May 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.