Conflict of interest statement: None declared.
Oral activated charcoal suppresses hyperphosphataemia in haemodialysis patients
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Nephrology © 2012 Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 616–620, September 2012
How to Cite
WANG, Z., CUI, M., TANG, L., LI, W., WEI, Y., ZHU, Z., JIA, X., KONG, X. and XU, D. (2012), Oral activated charcoal suppresses hyperphosphataemia in haemodialysis patients. Nephrology, 17: 616–620. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1797.2012.01626.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUN 2012 12:31AM EST
- Accepted for publication 10 May 2012.; Accepted manuscript online 15 June 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!