This manuscript includes data obtained as a part of Ms Ranin El Nakib MSc project, performed for Bar-Ilan State University at the premises of Research & Development Unit, Assaf Harofeh Medical Center, Zerifin, Israel.
Hyperglycaemia, inflammation, RAS activation: Three culprits to blame for acute kidney injury emerging in healthy rats during general anaesthesia
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Nephrology © 2012 Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 591–602, September 2012
How to Cite
EFRATI, S., BERMAN, S., ABU HAMAD, R., EL NAKIB, R., CHANIMOV, M., SIMAN-TOV, Y. and WEISSGARTEN, J. (2012), Hyperglycaemia, inflammation, RAS activation: Three culprits to blame for acute kidney injury emerging in healthy rats during general anaesthesia. Nephrology, 17: 591–602. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1797.2012.01638.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUN 2012 09:22AM EST
- Accepted for publication 7 June 2012.; Accepted manuscript online 22 June 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!