Disclosure statement: The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Decreased serum carnitine is independently correlated with increased tissue accumulation levels of advanced glycation end products in haemodialysis patients
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Nephrology © 2012 Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 689–694, November 2012
How to Cite
ADACHI, T., FUKAMI, K., YAMAGISHI, S.-I., KAIDA, Y., ANDO, R., SAKAI, K., ADACHI, H., OTSUKA, A., UEDA, S., SUGI, K. and OKUDA, S. (2012), Decreased serum carnitine is independently correlated with increased tissue accumulation levels of advanced glycation end products in haemodialysis patients. Nephrology, 17: 689–694. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1797.2012.01642.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUL 2012 11:30AM EST
- Accepted for publication 30 June 2012.; Accepted manuscript online 13 July 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.