Disclosure: The authors have no financial conflict of interest to declare.
Catheter revision for the treatment of intractable exit site infection/tunnel infection in peritoneal dialysis patients: A single centre experience
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Nephrology © 2012 Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 760–766, November 2012
How to Cite
CHO, K.-H., DO, J.-Y., PARK, J.-W. and YOON, K.-W. (2012), Catheter revision for the treatment of intractable exit site infection/tunnel infection in peritoneal dialysis patients: A single centre experience. Nephrology, 17: 760–766. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1797.2012.01644.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUL 2012 11:35AM EST
- Accepted for publication 4 July 2012.; Accepted manuscript online 13 July 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.