Higher serum levels of soluble intracellular cell adhesion molecule-1 and soluble vascular cell adhesion molecule predict peripheral artery disease in haemodialysis patients
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Nephrology © 2012 Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 718–724, November 2012
How to Cite
CHENG, C.-H., CHEN, Y.-S., SHU, K.-H., CHANG, H.-R. and CHOU, M.-C. (2012), Higher serum levels of soluble intracellular cell adhesion molecule-1 and soluble vascular cell adhesion molecule predict peripheral artery disease in haemodialysis patients. Nephrology, 17: 718–724. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1797.2012.01654.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 AUG 2012 02:56AM EST
- Accepted for publication 14 August 2012.; Accepted manuscript online 21 August 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.