Getting started in CBPR: lessons in building community partnerships for new researchers
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Participatory Health Research Issue
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 282–288, December 2010
How to Cite
D’Alonzo, K. T. (2010), Getting started in CBPR: lessons in building community partnerships for new researchers. Nursing Inquiry, 17: 282–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1800.2010.00510.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2010
- Accepted for publication 11 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.