Gender, sexuality and the participatory dimensions of a comparative life history policy study
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 313–324, December 2011
How to Cite
MacDonnell, J. A. (2011), Gender, sexuality and the participatory dimensions of a comparative life history policy study. Nursing Inquiry, 18: 313–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1800.2011.00524.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2011
- Accepted for publication 29 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.