Positioning positivism, critical realism and social constructionism in the health sciences: a philosophical orientation
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 71–82, March 2012
How to Cite
Cruickshank, J. (2012), Positioning positivism, critical realism and social constructionism in the health sciences: a philosophical orientation. Nursing Inquiry, 19: 71–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1800.2011.00558.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Accepted for publication 25 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!