Economic crisis, austerity discourses and caregiving: how to remain relevant through engagement and social justice
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 188–190, September 2011
How to Cite
Bover, A. and The Critical Health Research Policy Practice and Citizenship Group (2011), Economic crisis, austerity discourses and caregiving: how to remain relevant through engagement and social justice. Nursing Inquiry, 18: 188–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1800.2011.00570.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!