Understanding health decisions using critical realism: home-dialysis decision-making during chronic kidney disease
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 29–38, March 2012
How to Cite
Harwood, L. and Clark, A. M. (2012), Understanding health decisions using critical realism: home-dialysis decision-making during chronic kidney disease. Nursing Inquiry, 19: 29–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1800.2011.00575.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Accepted for publication 10 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.