Being a male nurse in Portugal during Salazar’s dictatorship (1940–70)
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 176–185, June 2013
How to Cite
da Silva, H. (2013), Being a male nurse in Portugal during Salazar’s dictatorship (1940–70). Nursing Inquiry, 20: 176–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1800.2012.00597.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication 15 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.