The influence of gender, ethnicity, class, race, the women’s and labour movements on the development of nursing in Sri Lanka
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 133–144, June 2013
How to Cite
Aluwihare-Samaranayake, D. and Paul, P. (2013), The influence of gender, ethnicity, class, race, the women’s and labour movements on the development of nursing in Sri Lanka. Nursing Inquiry, 20: 133–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1800.2012.00600.x
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
- Accepted for publication 15 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!