Prognostic categories and timing of negative prognostic communication from critical care physicians to family members at end-of-life in an intensive care unit
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 232–244, September 2013
How to Cite
Gutierrez, K. M. (2013), Prognostic categories and timing of negative prognostic communication from critical care physicians to family members at end-of-life in an intensive care unit. Nursing Inquiry, 20: 232–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1800.2012.00604.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Accepted for publication 19 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.