Positron Emission Tomography in Three Cases of Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 795–804, December 1988
How to Cite
Miyauchi, T., Nomura, Y., Ohno, S., Kishimoto, H. and Matsushita, M. (1988), Positron Emission Tomography in Three Cases of Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 42: 795–804. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.1988.tb01168.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
- Received for publication Feb. 8, 1988.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.