Event-related potential correlates of functional hearing loss: Reduced P3 amplitude with preserved Nl and N2 components in a unilateral case
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 85–88, April 1996
How to Cite
FUKUDA, M., HATA, A., NIWA, S.-I., HIRAMATSU, K.-I., YOKOKOJI, M., HAYASHIDA, S., DENG, K. I., NAKAGOME, K. and IWANAMI, A. (1996), Event-related potential correlates of functional hearing loss: Reduced P3 amplitude with preserved Nl and N2 components in a unilateral case. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 50: 85–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.1996.tb01668.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
- Received 24 July 1995; revised 17 November 1995; accepted 12 December 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.