Recurrent paroxysmal episodes characterized by perceptual alteration in three schizophrenic patients on neuroleptic medication
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 99–101, June 1997
How to Cite
HIGUCHI, H., SHIMIZU, T. and HISHIKAWA, Y. (1997), Recurrent paroxysmal episodes characterized by perceptual alteration in three schizophrenic patients on neuroleptic medication. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 51: 99–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.1997.tb02369.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Recieved 26 March 1996, revised 17 May 1996, accepted 22 November 1996
- 1Attacks of altered perception in schizophrenics. In: Uchiyama, Y., Psychopathology of Schizophrenia, vol. 14. Tokyo University Press, Tokyo , 1985; 295–314 (in Japanese).,
- 2Recurrent episodes of altered perceptions accompanied with or without acute dystonia in two schizophrenic patients. Seishin Igaku (Clinical Psychiatry) 1988; 30: 1213–1219 (in Japanese)., ,
- 3Neuroleptic-induced paroxysmal perceptual alteration in a patient with manic-depressive psychosis. Seishin Igaku (Clinical Psychiatry) 1994; 36: 759–761 (in Japanese)., , , , ,
- 4A case of manic-depressive psychosis with frequent attacks of altered perception induced by haloperidol treatment. Seishinka chiryogaku (Japanese Journal of Psychiatric Treatment) 1995; 10: 413–418 (in Japanese).,
- 7Fundamentals of Psychopharmacology. John Wiley & Sons, Chichester , 1992.
- 10Development of new pharmacological approaches in Parkinson's disease. In: YahrMD., Bergmann, KJ., Advances in Neurology, vol. 45. Raven Press, New York , 1986; 513–518.