Kidney transplantation and liaison psychiatry, part I: Anxiety before, and the prevalence rate of psychiatric disorders before and after, transplantation
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 301–304, October 1997
How to Cite
FUKUNISHI, I., HASEGAWA, A., OHARA, T., AIKAWA, A., HATANAKA, A., SUZUKI, J., KIKUCHI, M. and AMAGASAKI, A. K. (1997), Kidney transplantation and liaison psychiatry, part I: Anxiety before, and the prevalence rate of psychiatric disorders before and after, transplantation. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 51: 301–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.1997.tb03202.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 20 January 1997; revised 7 April 1997; accepted 2 April 1997
- 2Acquired immune deticiency syndrome (AIDS) and consultation -liaison psychiatry. Gen. Hesp. Psychiatry 1986; 7: 280–293.
- 4Psychonephrology I. Plenum Publishing Corporation. New York . 1981..
- 5Psychonephrology H. Plenum Publishing Corporation, New York . 1983..
- 6Japanese Society for Transplantation. An overview of kidney transplantation in Japan (as of Dec. 31. 1994). IsyoKu 1996; 30: 429–449 (in Japanese).
- 7Neshi-sairon. Chuo-koronsya, Tokyo . 1988.
- 8Kiuetic-housc-tree-person drauings'(K-H-T-P): An interpretatire manual. Brunner/Mazel, New York , 1987.
- 10Wilson PG Kalman CM. Psychiatric morbidity in long-term transplant recipients and in patient undergoing haemodialysis. JAMA 1983; 250: 53–58.
- 12Strnctured Clinical Interview for DSM-III-R (SCID). New York State Psychiatric Institute. New York , 1990.. ,
- 13American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders (4th edn). American Psychiatric Press. Washington DC . 1994.
- 14Adrances in House-Tree-Person Techniques: I ariations and Applications. Western Psychological Services, Los Angeles . 1969.
- 15Psychiatric aspects ot pediatric organ transplantation. Neurol. Psychiat. Brain Res. 1992; 1: 112–115.