Kidney transplantation and liaison psychiatry, part II: A case of dissociative identity disorder
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 305–308, October 1997
How to Cite
FUKUNISHI, I., OGINO, M., SUZUKI, J., HASEGAWA, A., OHARA, T., AIKAWA, A. and SUZAKI, A. M. (1997), Kidney transplantation and liaison psychiatry, part II: A case of dissociative identity disorder. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 51: 305–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.1997.tb03203.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 20 January 1997; revised 7 April 1997; accepted 12 April 1997.
- 1Psychonephrology H. Plenum Publishing Corporation. New York . 1981.
- 2Psychonephrology H. Plenum Publishing Corporation. New York . 1983.
- 6Influence of mothers on school adjustment ot continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis (CAPD) children. Peritoneal Dialysis International 1993; 12: 232–235.,
- 9Amereian Psychiatne Association. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders, 4th edn. American Psychiatne Press. Washington DC . 1994.
- 10Psychiatric problems of children and adolescents in living kidney transplantation. JIde-Seinen-Seishin-lgaku-to-sone-Kinsetsn-Ryeiki 1995; 80: 65–83 (in Japanese)., ,