The needs and popularization of psychotherapy in Taiwan
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
1998 Folia Publishing Society
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 52, Issue S6, pages S229–S232, December 1998
How to Cite
SOONG, W.-T. (1998), The needs and popularization of psychotherapy in Taiwan. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 52: S229–S232. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.1998.tb03229.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
- 1Psychotherapy fir the Chinese. Chinese University of Hong Kong Press, Hong Kong. 1993., ,
- 2Taiwan Social Change Survey: The 2nd Cycle Survey. Institute of Ethnology, Academia Sinica, Taipei. 1991 (in Chinese).
- 3Demographic and clinical trends of first visit child psychiatric cases. Chin. Psychiatry. 1993; 7: 246–256 (in Chinese)., , , ,
- 4A community study of minor psychiatric morbidity in Taiwan. Psychol. Med. 1994; 18: 953–968.
- 6Family types and mental health. Report to National Science Council, Taipei. 1988.,
- 7The role of child psychiatrist in school mental health in Taiwan. Jpn. J. Child Adole. Psychiatry. 1994; 35: 384–395 (in Japanese).