Treatment with intravenous hyperalimentation for severely anorectic patients and its outcome
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2004
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 229–235, June 2004
How to Cite
TONOIKE, T., TAKAHASHI, T., WATANABE, H., KIMURA, H., SUWA, M., AKAHORI, K. and ITAKURA, Y. (2004), Treatment with intravenous hyperalimentation for severely anorectic patients and its outcome. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 58: 229–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.2004.01224.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2004
- Received 27 May 2002; revised 8 September 2003; accepted 21 September 2003.
- 1American Psychiatric Association. Practice Guideline for Eating Disorders. American Psychiatric Association, Washington, DC, 1993.
- 3American Psychiatric Association. Quick Reference to the Diagnostic Criteria from DSM-IV. American Psychiatric Association, Washington, DC, 1994.
- 4Clinical examination and diagnosis based on the chief complaints. Jap J. Clin. Exp. Med. 1972; 49: 2762–2766 (in Japanese)..
- 6A case of anorexia nervosa with multiple organ failure from refeeding syndrome. ICU CCU 1996; 20: 505–510 (in Japanese)., , , , , .
- 7The Golden Cage: The Enigma of Anorexia Nervosa. Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA, 1978..
- 8Chronic renal failure in patients with eating disorders. Jpn. J. Gen. Hosp. Psychiatry 2001; 13: 61–66 (in Japanese)., , , .
- 9Treatment system of eating disorders in National Tokyo Medical Center. Jpn. J. Psychiatr. Treat. 2000; 15: 103–109 (in Japanese)..
- 11Status quo of eating disorders treatment in USA; a serious case in COPE unit. Seishin Igaku 1998; 40: 781–785 (in Japanese)..
- 12Difficulties in the beginning phase of psychotherapy for eating disorder patients: an approach through drop-out patients. Seishinka Chiryogaku 1998; 13: 461–466 (in Japanese)., , et al.
- 13The outcome of anorexia nervosa. In: VigerskyRA (ed.) Anorexia Nervosa. Raven Press, New York, 1977; 315–329., , .
- 18Outcome of anorexia nervosa patients receiving inpatient treatment. Seishin Igaku 2003; 45: 483–490 (in Japanese)., , , .