Knowledge and attitude towards suicide among medical students in Japan: Preliminary study
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2006
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 558–562, October 2006
How to Cite
SATO, R., KAWANISHI, C., YAMADA, T., HASEGAWA, H., IKEDA, H., KATO, D., FURUNO, T., KISHIDA, I. and HIRAYASU, Y. (2006), Knowledge and attitude towards suicide among medical students in Japan: Preliminary study. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 60: 558–562. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.2006.01558.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2006
- Received 3 August 2005; revised 24 March 2006; accepted 2 April 2006.
- 1Community Safety Bureau of the Community Police Affairs Division of the National Police Agency. A Brief Report of Suicide in 2004. [Cited 22 March 2006.] Available from URL: http://www.npa.go.jp/toukei/chiiki4/jisatsu.pdf.
- 5Contacts to the health care system prior to suicide: a comprehensive analysis using registers for general and psychiatric hospital admissions, contacts to general practitioners and practising specialists and drug prescriptions. Acta Psychiatr. Scand. 2000; 102: 126–134., , , .
- 7Comprehensive Textbook of Suicidology. The Guilford Press, New York, 2000., , .