Hyperactivity and comorbidity in Japanese children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
Article first published online: 28 APR 2007
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 255–262, June 2007
How to Cite
TAKAHASHI, K., MIYAWAKI, D., SUZUKI, F., MAMOTO, A., MATSUSHIMA, N., TSUJI, H., HORINO, A., BALLAS, P. A. and KIRIIKE, N. (2007), Hyperactivity and comorbidity in Japanese children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 61: 255–262. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.2007.01651.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2007
- Received 3 August 2006; revised 25 January 2007; accepted 28 January 2007.
- 1American Psychiatric Association. Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorders and Comorbidities in Children, Adolescents, and Adults. American Psychiatric Association, Washington, DC, 2000.
- 3American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th edn. (DSM-IV). American Psychiatric Association, Washington, DC, 1944.
- 10Differential diagnosis I Comorbidity 1 Behavioral and psychiatric disorders. In : KanbayashiY, SaitoK, KitaM (eds). Guideline for the Diagnosis/Treatment of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder. JIHO, Diagnosis/Treatment of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Study Group, Tokyo, 2003; 73–81 (in Japanese).III.
- 11The reliability and validity of Japanese version of the schedule for affective disorders and schizophrenia for school-age children–present and lifetime version (K-SADS-PL). The 44th Congress of for Establishment and Development of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Fukuoka International Congress Center. Jpn. J. Child Adolesc. Psychiatry 2003; 197 (in Japanese)., , et al.
- 12Pharmacotherapy of AD/HD–problems awaiting solution. Seishinka Chiryogaku 2002; 17: 179–188 (in Japanese)..
- 13Standardization of the Japanese version of the Child Behavior Checklist/4–18. Jpn. J. Child Psychiatry Neurol. 2001; 41: 243–252 (in Japanese)., , .
- 15ADHD Rating Scale-IV. Checklists, Norms, and Clinical Interpretation. Guilford Press, New York, 1998., , et al.
- 16Integrative Guide for the 1991 CBCL/4–18, YSR, and TRF Profile. University of Vermont, Department of Psychiatry, Burlington, 1991..
- 17Research on Comprehensive System of Clinical Assessment and Treatment for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Japan, Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, Tokyo, 2005 (in Japanese)..
- 24Epidemiology of mood and anxiety disorders in children and adolescents. In : TsuangM, TohenM (eds). Textbook in Psychiatric Epidemiology, 2nd edn. John Wiley & Sons, New York, 2002; 657–704., .