Significant correlation of psychiatric disorders with leave of absence among teachers in Japan
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2007
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 61, Issue 3, page 334, June 2007
How to Cite
INOUE, K., TANII, H., KAUTA, H., MASAKI, M., FUKUNAGA, T. and OKAZAKI, Y. (2007), Significant correlation of psychiatric disorders with leave of absence among teachers in Japan. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 61: 334. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.2007.01668.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2007
- Received 11 December 2006; revised 5 February 2007; accepted 6 February 2007.
- 1Okayama Prefectural Education Center. Peer support between teachers. J. Okayama Pref. Education Center 2004; 253: 1–22 (in Japanese).
- 2Empirical research on structural circulation of junior high school teacher stress. Tokyo University Information Sci. 2004; 8: 21–28 (in Japanese)..