Moral judgment in high-functioning pervasive developmental disorders
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2007
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 407–414, August 2007
How to Cite
TAKEDA, T., KASAI, K. and KATO, N. (2007), Moral judgment in high-functioning pervasive developmental disorders. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 61: 407–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.2007.01678.x
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2007
- Received 24 November 2006; revised 19 March 2007; accepted 25 March 2007.
- 2On the high-functioning pervasive developmental disorders: Review. Jpn. J. Clin. Psychiatry 2000; 29: 473–478 (in Japanese)., , .
- 5Child Development, 7th edn. Allyn and Bacon, Boston, MA, 2005..
- 6The Moral Judgment of the Child. Free Press, New York, 1965 (original work published in 1932)..
- 7Psychology of Moral Development: The Nature and Validity of Moral Stages: Essay on Moral Developmental Series. Harpercollins College Publishers, New York, 1984..
- 14Japan Statistics Bureau. Census 2000. Japan Statistics Bureau, Tokyo, 2002 (in Japanese).
- 15US Census Bureau. Census 2000. US Census Bureau, Washington DC, 2000.
- 16American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistic Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th edn. American Psychiatric Association, Washington DC, 1994.
- 17World Health Organization. The ICD-10 Classification of Mental and Behavioral Disorders: Diagnostic Criteria for Research. World Health Organization, Geneva,1993.
- 19Two-Factor Index of Social Position. Yale University Press, New Haven, 1965..
- 20Evaluating and Teaching Morality. Tokyo Shinri, Tokyo, 1999 (in Japanese)..
- 21The relationship of moral judgment to moral action. In: KurtinesWM, GerwirtzJL (eds). Morality, Moral Behavior, and Moral Development. Wiley, New Jersey, 1984; 52–73., .