Relationship between financial competence and cognitive function in patients with schizophrenia
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2007
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 455–461, October 2007
How to Cite
NIEKAWA, N., SAKURABA, Y., UTO, H., KUMAZAWA, Y. and MATSUDA, O. (2007), Relationship between financial competence and cognitive function in patients with schizophrenia. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 61: 455–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.2007.01693.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2007
- Received 15 November 2005; revised 5 June 2007; accepted 17 June 2007.
- 1Zenkaren Health and Welfare Institute. Life Status and Welfare Needs of the Mental Illness and Their Family '93–Nationwide Research of Hospital and Institution. Zenkaren, Tokyo, 1994 (in Japanese).
- 2Rehabilitation Evaluation Hall and Baker (REHAB). Vine Publishing, Aberdeen, 1983., .
- 4The reliability and validity of the Japanese version of the Life Skills Profile. Jpn. J. Psychiatry 1997; 39: 547–555 (in Japanese)., , et al.
- 5The development of Life Assessment Scale for Mentally Ill; an assessment of the reliability. Jpn. J. Psychiatry 1994; 36: 1139–1147 (in Japanese)., , et al.
- 6Helping the residents manage their finances in an assisted dormitory. Jpn. J. Hosp. Community Psychiatry 1998; 41: 149–150 (in Japanese)., , et al.
- 8Development of the Financial Competency Assessment Tool (FCAT): A study of the reliability and validity of the FCAT. Bull. Tokyo Gakugei Univ. Sect. I Sci. Educ. 2004; 55: 131–139 (in Japanese)., , .
- 9Relationship between financial competency and cognitive function in patients with Alzheimer's disease: Examination by using Financial Competency Assessment Tool (FCAT). Jpn. J. Geriatr. Psychiatry 2004; 15: 1177–1185 (in Japanese)., , et al.
- 10An analysis of social competence in schizophrenia. Br. J. Psychiatry 1990; 25: 173–182., , et al.
- 18World Health Organization. Tenth Revision of the International Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems (ICD-10). WHO, Geneva, 1992.
- 19Test Manual of the Japanese Version of the COGNISTAT. World Planning, Tokyo, 2004 (in Japanese)., .
- 21Some aspects of the social functioning ability. Jpn. J. Psychiatry Treat. 2003; 18: 1015–1021 (in Japanese)..