Comparison of developmental/intellectual changes between autistic disorder and pervasive developmental disorder not otherwise specified in preschool years
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 684–686, December 2007
How to Cite
TAKEDA, T., KOYAMA, T. and KURITA, H. (2007), Comparison of developmental/intellectual changes between autistic disorder and pervasive developmental disorder not otherwise specified in preschool years. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 61: 684–686. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.2007.01740.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Received 30 January 2007; revised 24 July 2007; accepted 5 August 2007.
- 5American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th edn. American Psychiatric Association, Washington, DC, 1994.
- 6World Health Organization. The ICD-10 Classification of Mental and Behavioral Disorders: Diagnostic Criteria for Research. World Health Organization, Geneva, 1993.
- 8Kyoto Scale of Psychological Development. Nakanishiya, Kyoto, 1985., , , .
- 9Clinical significance of developmental quotient in developmental assessment of children with pervasive developmental disorders. Jpn J. Clin. Psychiatry 2003; 32: 1081–1087 (in Japanese)., , et al.