Present address: Department of Psychiatry, Saitama Medical Center, Saitama Medical University, Saitama, Japan
Variables associated with the need for support in mental health check-up of new undergraduate students
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 98–102, February 2008
How to Cite
Kawase, E., Hashimoto, K., Sakamoto, H., Ino, H., Katsuki, N., Iida, Y., Umekage, T., Fukuda, R. and Sasaki, T. (2008), Variables associated with the need for support in mental health check-up of new undergraduate students. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 62: 98–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.2007.01781.x
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2008
- Received 14 May 2007; revised 10 September 2007; accepted 26 September 2007.
- 1American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th edn, Text Revision; DSM-IV-TR. American Psychiatric Association, Washington, DC, 2000.
- 3NEO PI-R Professional Manual. Psychological Assessment Resources, Odessa, FL, 1992.Jr, .
- 10NEO-PI-R, NEO-FFI Manual for the Japanese Version. Tokyoshinri, Tokyo, 1999 (in Japanese)., , , .
- 13NEO-PI-R and NEO-FFI in Japanese Version. In : TsujiH (ed.). Theory and Practice for the Five-Factor Personality Inventory. Kitaojishobou, Kyoto, 1998; 47–59., , .
- 20Kokorono Kenkouni Kansuru Ekigaku Cyousano Jisshihouhouni Kansuru Kenkyu. Research Report of grants from the Health, Labour and Welfare Ministry of Japan. Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, Toyko, 2004 (in Japanese)..