Reliability and validity of the Pervasive Developmental Disorders Assessment System
Article first published online: 14 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 226–233, April 2008
How to Cite
Kurita, H., Koyama, T. and Inoue, K. (2008), Reliability and validity of the Pervasive Developmental Disorders Assessment System. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 62: 226–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.2008.01759.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2008
- Received 11 October 2007; accepted 22 November 2007.
- 1World Health Organization. The ICD-10 Classification of Mental and Behavioural Disorders: Diagnostic Criteria for Research. World Health Organization, Geneva, 1993.
- 2American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th edn. American Psychiatric Association, Washington, DC, 1994.
- 8American Psychiatric Association. Desk Reference to the Diagnostic Criteria from DSM-IV. American Psychiatric Association, Washington, DC, 1994 (Takahashi S, Ono Y, Someya T, Trans. DSM-IV Classification and Diagnostic Manual of Mental Disorders. Igaku-Shoin, Tokyo, 1995) (in Japanese).