Each author's contribution: Y. Nakano is the primary investigator, had full access to all of the data in the study and takes responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis. K. Lee, Y. Noda, S; Ogawa, Y. Kinoshiota, T. Funayama, N. Watanabe, J. Chen, Y. Noguchi and T. A. Furukawa performed the clinical investigation (diagnosis, treatment, assessment and follow-up). TAF participated in the design of the study and supervised the overall conduct of the study. Y. Nakano wrote the first manuscript, all the authors took part in the rewriting of the manuscript, and all the authors approved the final manuscript.
Cognitive-behavior therapy for Japanese patients with panic disorder: Acute phase and one-year follow-up results
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 313–321, June 2008
How to Cite
Nakano, Y., Lee, K., Noda, Y., Ogawa, S., Kinoshita, Y., Funayama, T., Watanabe, N., Chen, J., Noguchi, Y. and Furukawa, T. A. (2008), Cognitive-behavior therapy for Japanese patients with panic disorder: Acute phase and one-year follow-up results. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 62: 313–321. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.2008.01799.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 2 October 2007; revised 19 November2007; accepted 3 December 2007.
- 1Psychiatric Disorders in America: The Epidemiologic Catchment Area Study. The Free Press, New York, 1991., .
- 13Panic disorder and agoraphobia. In: The Treatment of Anxiety Disordres. Clinicia's Guide and Patient Munuals, 2nd edn. Cambridge University Press, New York, 2002; 36–147., , , , , .
- 14Structured Clinical Interview for DSM-IV Axis I Disorders. American Psychiatric Press Inc., Washington, DC, 1997., , , , .
- 19Behavioural Psychotherapy: Maudsley Pocket Book of Clinical Management. IOP Publishing, Bristol, 1986..
- 23SCL-90-R. Administration, Scoring and Procedures Manual-II for the (Revised) Version and Other Instruments of the Psychopathology Rating Scale Series. Clinical Psychometric Research Inc, Towson, MD, 1992..
- 24Effects of ethyl loflazepate in mood and neurosis-related disorders (ICD-10 JCM); Changes in SCL-90-R subscale scores. Jpn. J. Clin. Psychiatry 1996; 25: 233–240 (in Japanese)., , , , , .
- 26Revised NEO Personality Inventory (NEO PI-R) and NEO Five-Factor Inventory (NEO-FFI): Professional Manual. Psychological Assessment Resources, Inc, Odessa, FL, 1992., .
- 27Report on the Japanese Version of the NEO PI-R. Tokyo Metropolitan Institute of Gerontology, Tokyo, 1996..