Development of the Nurse Attitude Scale short form: Factor analysis in a large sample of Japanese psychiatric clinical staff
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 349–351, June 2008
How to Cite
Katsuki, F., Fukui, S., Niekawa, N., Oshima, I., Setoya, N., Ninomiya, S., Moriyama, A., Uchino, T., Ito, J. and Tsukada, K. (2008), Development of the Nurse Attitude Scale short form: Factor analysis in a large sample of Japanese psychiatric clinical staff. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 62: 349–351. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.2008.01803.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 11 July 2007; revised 18 December 2007; accepted 22 December 2007.
- 1Expressed Emotion in Families. Guilford press, New York, 1985., .
- 5Maslach Burnout Inventory Manual, 3rd edn. Consulting Psychologists Press, Palo Alto, CA, 1996., , .