Prevalence of and risk factors for suicide-related outcomes in the World Health Organization World Mental Health Surveys Japan
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 442–449, August 2008
How to Cite
Ono, Y., Kawakami, N., Nakane, Y., Nakamura, Y., Tachimori, H., Iwata, N., Uda, H., Nakane, H., Watanabe, M., Naganuma, Y., Furukawa, T. A., Hata, Y., Kobayashi, M., Miyake, Y., Tajima, M., Takeshima, T. and Kikkawa, T. (2008), Prevalence of and risk factors for suicide-related outcomes in the World Health Organization World Mental Health Surveys Japan. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 62: 442–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.2008.01823.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2008
- Received 5 November 2007; revised 29 February 2008; accepted 13 March 2008.
- 6Twelve-month prevalence, severity, and treatment of common mental disorders in communities in Japan: A preliminary finding from The World Mental Health Japan 2002–2003. Psychiatry Clin. Neurosci. 2005; 59: 441–452., , et al.
- 9Reliability and validity. In : KikkawT (ed.). [A Study on Methods Used in Epidemiologic Studies on Mental Health – 2002 Research Report.] National Institute of Mental Health, Ichikawa, Japan, 2003; 107–108 (in Japanese)., , .
- 12Introduction to Variance Estimation. Springer-Verlag, New York, 1985..
- 13SUDAAN. Professional Software for Survey Data Analysis, version 8.01. Research Triangle Institute, Research Triangle Park, NC, 2002.
- 16Case-Control Studies: Design, Conduct, and Analysis. Oxford University Press, New York, 1982..
- 21Epidemiology of suicide. In : JacobsDG (ed.). The Harvard Medical School Guide to Suicide Assessment and Intervention. Jossey-Bass, San Francisco, 1999; 40–51..
- 22Suicide and psychiatric diagnosis: A worldwide perspective. World Psychiatry 2002; 1: 181–185., .