Pervasive developmental disorder with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder-like symptoms and mismatch negativity
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 479–481, August 2008
How to Cite
Sawada, M., Negoro, H., Iida, J. and Kishimoto, T. (2008), Pervasive developmental disorder with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder-like symptoms and mismatch negativity. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 62: 479–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.2008.01835.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2008
- Received 18 February 2008; revised 20 May 2008; accepted 23 May 2008.
- 2Relationships between event-related potentials and severity of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in children. Jpn. J. Child Adolesc. Psychiatry 2007; 48 (Suppl.): 1–10., , et al.
- 3American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic And Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th edn (DSM-IV). American Psychiatric Association, Washington, DC, 1994.
- 4ADHD-RS-IV Japanese versions. In : KanbayashiY, SaitoK, KitaM. (eds). Japanese Guideline for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Jiho, Tokyo, 2003; 48–54 (in Japanese).
- 5Study of event-related potentials in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Jpn. J. Child Adolesc. Psychiatry 2003; 44 (Suppl): 101–110., , et al.
- 6Event-related potentials in adults with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). J. Nara Med. Assoc. 2005; 56: 127–135., , et al.
- 7Differential diagnosis of schizophrenia from cognitive disorders in ADHD. Psychiatr. Neurol. Jpn. 2005; 107: 718–728 (in Japanese)., , et al.