Electronic media use and suicidal ideation in Japanese adolescents
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 744–746, December 2008
How to Cite
Katsumata, Y., Matsumoto, T., Kitani, M. and Takeshima, T. (2008), Electronic media use and suicidal ideation in Japanese adolescents. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 62: 744–746. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.2008.01880.x
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2008
- Received 9 April 2008; revised 29 July 2008; accepted 12 August 2008.
- 2Self-help, crisis line, the internet and the media and deliberate self-harm. In : HawtonK, RodhamK, EvansE (eds). By Their Own Young Hand: Deliberate Self-harm and Suicidal Ideas in Adolescents. Jessica Kingsley Publisher, London, 2006; 160–173., , .
- 3Cabinet Office, Government of Japan. The 5th attitude survey on the information society and the adolescent. Cabinet Office, Government of Japan, Tokyo, 2007 (in Japanese). [cited 25 March 2008.] Available from URL: http://www8.cao.go.jp/youth/kenkyu/jouhou5/index.html