Guide to guideline preparation for suicide attempters in Japan
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 62, Issue 6, page 754, December 2008
How to Cite
Kawanishi, C., Kawano, K. and Ito, H. (2008), Guide to guideline preparation for suicide attempters in Japan. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 62: 754. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.2008.01884.x
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2008
- Received 25 June 2008; accepted 21 July 2008.
- 1The Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, and the Special Committee on Suicide Attempters and Survivors Care. Report on providing care for suicide attempters and survivors. Japan, 2008. [Cited 1 May 2008.] Available from URL: http://www.mhlw.go.jp/shingi/2008/03/dl/s0328-2a.pdf
- 2World Health Organization. List of SUPRE publications. Geneva, 2000. [Cited 1 May 2008.] Available from URL: http://www.who.int/mental_health/resources/suicide/en/index.html
- 3The Diet. Basic law on suicide countermeasures. Japan, 2006. [Cited 1 May 2008.] Available from URL: http://law.e-gov.go.jp/announce/H18HO085.html
- 4The Cabinet Office. National suicide prevention measure outline. Japan, 2007. [Cited 1 May 2008.] Available from URL: http://www8.cao.go.jp/jisatsutaisaku/sougou/taisaku/pdf/t.pdf
- 5A randomized, controlled, multicenter trial of post-suicide attempt intervention for the prevention of further attempts in Japan. Psychiatr. Danub. 2006; 18 (Suppl. 1): 136., , et al.