Medical supervisors: Professor Pirkko Räsänen, Department of Psychiatry, University of Oulu; Professor Jaakko Lappalainen, Department of Psychiatry, School of Medicine, Yale University; Professor Mauri Marttunen, Department of Adolescent Psychiatry, Helsinki University Central Hospital, Peijas; Administrative supervisors: Kaisa Riala, MD, PhD, Taru Ollinen, MD, PhD, and Kristian Läksy, MD, PhD, Department of Psychiatry, Oulu University Hospital; Statistical consultants: Helinä Hakko, PhD, and Kaisa Karvonen, B.Sc, Department of Psychiatry, Oulu University Hospital; Senior researchers: Professor Markku Timonen, Department of Public Health Sciences and General Practice, University of Oulu; Researchers: Essi Ilomäki, MD, Risto Ilomäki, MD, Vesa Tikkanen, medical student, Department of Psychiatry, University of Oulu; Matti Laukkanen, M.Sc, Department of Psychiatry, Oulu University Hospital.
Psychotic boys performing well in school are at increased risk of suicidal ideation
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 30–36, February 2009
How to Cite
Tikkanen, V., Alaräisänen, A., Hakko, H., Räsänen, P., Riala, K. and the STUDY-70 workgroup (2009), Psychotic boys performing well in school are at increased risk of suicidal ideation. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 63: 30–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.2008.01887.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2008
- Received 9 October 2007; revised 11 June 2008; accepted 5 September 2008.
- 7Suicide among schizophrenics. Who is at risk?. J. Nerv. Ment. Dis. 1984; 72: 613–617., , , .
- 12European adaptation of a multidimensional assessment instrument for drug and alcohol dependents. Eur. Addict. Res. 1995; 1: 208–210., .
- 13Osaaminen kestävällä pohjalla: PISA 2003 Suomessa. University of Jyväskylä, 2005., .
- 18Suicide problem in the therapeutic community. Psychiatr. Fenn. 1976; (Supp. Suicide Research): 1977: 91–100..