Correlation of attention deficit, rapid eye movement latency and slow wave sleep in schizophrenia patients
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 176–179, April 2009
How to Cite
Chang, Y.-S., Hsu, C.-Y., Tang, S.-H., Lin, C.-Y. and Chen, M.-C. (2009), Correlation of attention deficit, rapid eye movement latency and slow wave sleep in schizophrenia patients. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 63: 176–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.2009.01927.x
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2009
- Received 2 April 2008; revised 7 November 2008; accepted 12 November 2008.
- 14American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th edn. (DSM-IV). American Psychiatric Press, Washington, DC, 1994.
- 16Structures and function of selective attention. In : Dennis M, Kaplan E, Posner MI, Stein DG, Thompson RF (eds). Clinical Neuropsychology and Brain Function: Research, Measurement, and Practice. American Psychological Association Press, Washington, DC, 1988; 169–202..
- 17The AASM Manual for the Scoring of Sleep and Associated Events: Rules, Terminology and Technical Specifications, 1st edn. American Academy of Sleep Medicine, Westchester, IL, 2007., , et al.
- 18Highlights of sleep neuroscience. In : Bowman TJ (ed.). Review of Sleep Medicine. Butterworth Heinemann, Burlington, 2003; 19–39., , et al.