You have free access to this content
Impact of psychiatric morbidity on quality of life after motor vehicle accident at 1-month follow up
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 235–237, April 2009
How to Cite
Matsuoka, Y., Nishi, D., Nakajima, S., Yonemoto, N., Noguchi, H., Otomo, Y. and Kim, Y. (2009), Impact of psychiatric morbidity on quality of life after motor vehicle accident at 1-month follow up. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 63: 235–237. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.2009.01928.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2009
- Received 9 April 2008; revised 7 November 2008; accepted 10 November 2008.
- 12007., . IRTAD special report: Underreporting of road traffic casualties. Ministry of Transport, Public Works and Water Management, The Netherland,
- 9SF-36 Health Survey Manual and Interpretation Guide. New England Medical Center, Boston, 1993., , , .