Comparative study of the prevalence of suicidal behavior and sexual abuse history in delinquent and non-delinquent adolescents
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 238–240, April 2009
How to Cite
Matsumoto, T., Tsutsumi, A., Izutsu, T., Imamura, F., Chiba, Y. and Takeshima, T. (2009), Comparative study of the prevalence of suicidal behavior and sexual abuse history in delinquent and non-delinquent adolescents. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 63: 238–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.2009.01929.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2009
- Received 1 May 2008; revised 16 November 2008; accepted 21 November 2008.
- 1Cabinet Office. A Suicide Prevention White paper. Cabinet Office, Government of Japan, Japan, 2007 (in Japanese).
- 4How do adolescents who deliberately self-harm or have thought of self-harm differ from other adolescents? In : Hawton K, Rodham K, Evans E (eds). By Their Own Young Hand: Deliberate Self-harm and Suicidal Ideas in Adolescents. Jessica Kingsley Publisher, London, 2006; 65–93., , .
- 7Patterns of self-cutting: A preliminary study on differences in clinical implications between wrist- and arm-cutting using a Japanese juvenile detention center sample. Psychiatry Clin. Neurosci. 2004; 58: 377–382., , et al.