Medical and psychiatric comorbidity in psychiatric beds in general hospitals: A cross-sectional study in Tokyo
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 329–335, June 2009
How to Cite
Hatta, K., Nakamura, H., Usui, C., Kobayashi, T., Kamijo, Y., Hirata, T., Awata, S., Kishi, Y., Arai, H. and Kurosawa, H. (2009), Medical and psychiatric comorbidity in psychiatric beds in general hospitals: A cross-sectional study in Tokyo. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 63: 329–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.2009.01978.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
- Received 2 May 2008; revised 17 December 2008; accepted 8 February 2009.
- 1A study on medical comorbidities in psychiatric patients in a provincial area. In: KurosawaH (ed.). A Report on Psychiatric Emergency, Including Medical Comorbidities and Dementia (Research on Psychiatric and Neurological Diseases and Mental Health, H19-009). Japanese Government Publication 2008; 97–126 (in Japanese)..
- 5Positive and Negative Syndrome Scale (PANSS) Rating Manual. Multi-Health System Inc., Toronto, 1991., , .