Changes in metabolic parameters following a switch to aripiprazole in Japanese patients with schizophrenia: One-year follow-up study
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 104–106, February 2010
How to Cite
Takeuchi, H., Uchida, H., Suzuki, T., Watanabe, K. and Kashima, H. (2010), Changes in metabolic parameters following a switch to aripiprazole in Japanese patients with schizophrenia: One-year follow-up study. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 64: 104–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.2009.02036.x
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2009
- Received 2 May 2009; revised 21 August 2009; accepted 21 September 2009.
- 4American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th edn. American Psychiatric Association, Washington, DC, 1994.
- 5A randomized, open-label comparison of 2 switching strategies to aripiprazole treatment in patients with schizophrenia: Add-on, wait, and tapering of previous antipsychotics versus add-on and simultaneous tapering. J. Clin. Psychopharmacol. 2008; 28: 540–3., , et al.