Development of a clinical pathway for long-term inpatients with schizophrenia
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 99–103, February 2010
How to Cite
Nakanishi, M., Sawamura, K., Sato, S., Setoya, Y. and Anzai, N. (2010), Development of a clinical pathway for long-term inpatients with schizophrenia. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 64: 99–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.2009.02040.x
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2010
- Received 16 February 2009; revised 19 July 2009; accepted 30 September 2009.
- 1Ministry of Health and Welfare. Patient Survey 2005. Statistics and Information Department, Minister's Secretariat, Ministry of Health and Welfare, Tokyo, 2005 (in Japanese).
- 2Discharge curve among psychiatric patients after admission and risk factors associated with long stay based on ‘Patient Survey’. Seishin Shinkeigaku Zasshi 2006; 108: 891–905 (in Japanese)., .
- 7Randomized controlled trial on effectiveness of the community re-entry program to inpatients with schizophrenia spectrum disorder, centering around acquisition of illness self-management knowledge. Seishin Shinkeigaku Zasshi 2003; 105: 1514–1531 (in Japanese)., , .
- 10A study of effectiveness of ‘the community re-entry program’ to inpatients with schizophrenia in Kamo Psychiatry Medical Center. Seisin Igaku 2008; 50: 857–863 (in Japanese)., , , , , .
- 11The treatment of schizophrenic patients in acute phase by clinical pathways: Multi-analysis of BPRS, drug treatment and other factors. Seishin Igaku 2004; 46: 701–707 (in Japanese)..
- 12Current status of clinical path using for inpatients with acute psychiatric disease in the psychiatric ward in the university hospitals. Seishin Igaku 2004; 46: 1169–1176 (in Japanese)., , .
- 14Characteristics of the process of acute treatment in the inpatients with the first or recurrent episodes of schizophrenia: As derived from analysis of the client pathway, the patient's self-assessments of the process of treatment. Seisin Igaku 2007; 49: 161–169 (in Japanese)..
- 15Discharge planning from hospital to home. Cochrane Database Syst. Rev. 2004; (1): CD000313., , et al.