Factors influencing the processing of visual information from non-verbal communications
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 299–308, June 2010
How to Cite
Matsumoto, K., Shibata, S., Seiji, S., Mori, C. and Shioe, K. (2010), Factors influencing the processing of visual information from non-verbal communications. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 64: 299–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.2010.02077.x
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2010
- Received 16 September 2009; revised 7 January 2010; accepted 13 January 2010.
- 1Louder Than Words: An Introduction to Nonverbal Communication. Iowa State Press, Ames, 1986..
- 2Kinesics and Context: Essays on Body Motion Communication. University of Pennsylvania Press, Philadelphia, 1970..
- 3Facial Action Coding System: A Technique for the Measurement of Facial Movement: Investigator's Guide 2 Parts. Consulting Psychologists Press, Palo Alto, 1978., .
- 7Neo PI-R Professional Manual. Psychological Assessment Resources, Odessa, FL, 1992., .
- 8Construction and factorial validity of the Japanese NEO-PI-R. Jpn. J. Pers. 1998; 6: 138–147., , , .
- 9The personality trait theory and the five factor model: The characteristic concept, the structure, and the measurement. Jpn. Psychol. Rev. 1997; 40: 239–259., , , .
- 10The dominant measurement composition of the five-factor personality test. Jpn. J. Pers. 1997; 6: 29–39., .
- 11From novice to expert: Excellence and power in clinical nursing practice. Am. J. Nurs. 1984; 84: 1480..
- 13Green, red and happiness: Towards a framework for understanding emotion universals. Cult. Psychol. 1995; 1: 259..
- 15NEO-PI-R. NEO-FFI Manual for the Japanese Version. Tokyo Shinri, Tokyo, 1999., , , .
- 16How to Expand Your SIQ (Social Intelligence Quotient). M Evans & Co, New York, 1980..