Reliability and validity of the Japanese version of the Cognitive Therapy Awareness Scale: A scale to measure competencies in cognitive therapy
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences © 2011 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 64–69, February 2011
How to Cite
Fujisawa, D., Nakagawa, A., Kikuchi, T., Sado, M., Tajima, M., Hanaoka, M., Wright, J. H. and Ono, Y. (2011), Reliability and validity of the Japanese version of the Cognitive Therapy Awareness Scale: A scale to measure competencies in cognitive therapy. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 65: 64–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.2010.02163.x
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Received 1 June 2010; revised 7 September 2010; accepted 25 October 2010
- 1American Psychiatric Association. Practice guideline for the treatment of patients with major depressive disorder (revision). American Psychiatric Association. Am. J. Psychiatry 2000; 157: 1–45.
- 2National Institute of Clinical Excellence. Depression: Management of Depression in Primary and Secondary Care – NICE Guidance. National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence, London, 2009.
- 5Keio University Cognitive Therapy Study Group. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Manual for Depression. Japan Ministry of Health Labor and Welfare, Tokyo, 2010.
- 8British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies. Minimum Training Standards for the Practice of CBT. 2006. (Cited 2010/11/22) Available from URL: http://www.babcp.com/
- 9Academy of Cognitive Therapy. Candidate Handbook. Available from URL: http://www.academyofct.org/
- 10Evaluating competence in brief psychotherapy. In : DewanMJ, SteenbargerBN, GreenbergRP (eds). The Art and Science of Brief Psychotherapies. American Psychiatric Publishing, Arlington, 2004; 265–275., , .
- 16The theory of the estimation of test reliability. Psychometrika 1937; 2: 151–160., .
- 18Collaborative Case Conceptualization. The Guilford Press, New York, 2009., , .
- 19Current Status and Dissemination of Psychotherapies in Japan. Japan Ministry of Health and Labor, Tokyo, 2006., , et al.