Is a patient-administered depression rating scale valid for detecting cognitive deficits in patients with major depressive disorder?
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences © 2011 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 70–76, February 2011
How to Cite
Hueng, T.-T., Lee, I. H., Guog, Y.-J., Chen, K. C., Chen, S. S., Chuang, S. P., Yeh, T. L. and Yang, Y. K. (2011), Is a patient-administered depression rating scale valid for detecting cognitive deficits in patients with major depressive disorder?. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 65: 70–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.2010.02166.x
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Received 30 September 2008; revised 21 October 2010; accepted 1 November 2010.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Gender difference in antidepressant-related sexual dysfunction in Taiwan, General Hospital Psychiatry, 2013, 35, 4, 407, , , , , , , ,
- 2Daily Life Events Influence the Results of the Dexamethasone Suppression Test in Healthy Women, Behavioral Medicine, 2012, 38, 2, 49, , , , , , , , ,