These authors contributed equally to this project and should be considered co-first authors.
Adult-type metachromatic leukodystrophy with compound heterozygous ARSA mutations: A case report and phenotypic comparison with a previously reported case
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences © 2011 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 105–108, February 2011
How to Cite
Hayashi, T., Nakamura, M., Ichiba, M., Matsuda, M., Kato, M., Shiokawa, N., Shimo, H., Tomiyasu, A., Mori, S., Tomiyasu, Y., Ishizuka, T., Inamori, Y., Okamoto, Y., Umehara, F., Arimura, K., Nakabeppu, Y. and Sano, A. (2011), Adult-type metachromatic leukodystrophy with compound heterozygous ARSA mutations: A case report and phenotypic comparison with a previously reported case. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 65: 105–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.2010.02169.x
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Received 26 February 2010; revised 8 November 2010; accepted 13 November 2010.
- 1Metachromatic leukodystrophy. In : ScriverCR, BeadetA, SlyW et al. (eds). The Metabolic and Molecular Bases of Inherited Disease, 8th edn. McGraw-Hill, New York, 2001; 3695–3724., , .
- 10Frontal-subcortical circuitry and behavior. Dialogues Clin. Neurosci. 2007; 9: 141–151., .