‘Time slip’ phenomenon in adolescents and adults with autism spectrum disorders: Case series
Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences © 2011 Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 381–383, June 2011
How to Cite
Tochimoto, S., Kurata, K. and Munesue, T. (2011), ‘Time slip’ phenomenon in adolescents and adults with autism spectrum disorders: Case series. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 65: 381–383. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1819.2011.02209.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
- Received 14 September 2010; revised 3 February 2011; accepted 15 February 2011.
- 2Autism-Society-Japan. Pervasive Developmental Disorders Autism Society Japan Rating Scale (PARS). Autism Society Japan, Tokyo, 2006 (in Japanese).
- 3American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th edn. American Psychiatric Association, Washington, DC, 1994.